Envy Prodigy: The #1 freestyle scooter sold worldwide!
If you thought the previous Prodigy line-up was cool, you’re going to love the new 2020 Envy Prodigy Series 8. The S8 is perfect for intermediate through to advance riders who are wanting to progress their riding!
This game changing line-up has been totally redesigned with new components and six new colourways! You have a choice between oil slick, scratch, gold, venom, jade and burnt pipe.
Check out the images to get a taste of the six unique, premium finishes!
The 2020 S8 Prodigy is an amazing half kilogram lighter than last year’s model. This weight reduction is largely thanks to a 6061-T6 extruded aluminium deck with a weight reducing cut-out in the base as well as a set of high-density aluminium bars (think Envy reaper bars!).
The new Prodigy comes equipped with 120 x 24mm GAP core wheels, fitted with ABEC 9 bearings. The aluminium Prodigy V2 forks can fit wheels up to 125 x 30mm in size if you decide to change them in the future.
The full spec list:
- 6 Series aluminium Prodigy deck: angle 82.5° | width 120mm/4.72" | length 495mm/19.5".
- Prodigy FORGED head tube.
- Bolt on nylon brake system.
- 6 Series aluminium forged Prodigy IHC fork. Compatible with wheels up to 125 x 30mm in size.
- High density aluminium Reaper style bars: 620mm/24.4" high x 520mm/20.5" wide.
- TPR hand grips: 160mm long with nylon bar ends.
- Two bolt, oversized Prodigy clamp with 6mm bolts.
- Fully sealed integrated headset.
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels: 86A PU, ABEC 9 bearings.
- High quality grip tape.
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts.
- Weight: 3.48kgs/ 7.7 pounds!
- Total Height: 880mm/34.6”
- Total Length: 690mm/27.2”
- Foot Space: 340mm/13.4”