The VX9 Pro is one of the newest additions to Madd Gears 2019 line of Pro Scooters. It's the perfect option for anyone just getting into the sport and isn't looking the break the bank. The VX9 Pro comes with a 4.5" by 19.5" integrated deck that's made from 6061 Aluminum. This makes the deck incredible light while also super strong! The bars on this scooter are made out of 4031 Japanese Chromoly Steel, with internal fluting to reduce weight. An all-new fork was introduced on this complete, so say hello to the MGP Voltage IHC fork. Its made from high-quality Aluminum and can fit up to 120mm wheels. If you're looking for an upgrade into the Pro Scooter game, this is the scooter for you.
- deck: mgp 83º integrated 19.5” long x 4.5” wide vx9 6061 t4 & t6 heat treated & fluted with 3º concave.
- fork: Voltage threadless 6061 aluminum 120mm IHC
- bars: 21” wide x 23” high 4031 japanese chromoly powder coated upsweep fluted bar.
- wheels: 110mm corrupt core with mgp proprietary polyurethane blend.
- finish: durable solid or fade powder coating with mfx downtube insert and deck blocks.